[Evolution] Sent Items not in sync with GW server

Anyone else using Groupwise 7 seeing the "Sent Items" Folder empty when it is not empty on the
server?

Using the win32 GW client, I see all my sent items since I upgraded to 2.4.1 where they should be.
 Now that 2.4.1 is not keeping a local copy of sent items "On This Computer" anymore, I can't find
my correspondence with others under evolution.  I see a similar bug listed already for 2.5.x (Bug
321830).  I added my information to it.

Scott

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs