Re: [Evolution] Missing Groupwise global address book

One reason could be some problem in creating gconf entry, try disabling
and enabling the account.

If it doesn't work,
Set GROUPWISE_DEBUG=1 and start Evolution from that console.
and file a bug with the traces.
We need to see if the server is actually sending the
system address book details.

Thanks,
Sushma.