Re: [Evolution] E-D-S keeps restarting after kill

I reviewed the plugins list, and the Groupwise Accounts Setup is already check (they are all
checked).  What now?

Scott

--- Veerapuram Varadhan <vvaradhan novell com> wrote:

On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 15:01 +0000, ee_in_co yahoo com wrote:
When evolution crashes, do I need to kill/restart E-D-S to clean
things up before restarting
evolution?
Not always, but, rarely you may need to.

V. Varadhan

Scott

--- Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com> wrote:

Other EDS clients like the clock applet on your panel, contact
look-up
applet, gaim , Open Office also start/use E-D-S just like Evolution.
You
have one or more of them running on your desktop.

Harish