Re: [Evolution] How to view shared exchange calendar

hi shawn,

Am Mittwoch, den 30.11.2005, 16:55 -0700 schrieb Shawn Badger:
Does anyone know of a way to see a shared exchange calendar in Evolution
2.2.2? I am trying to view a calendar for a conference room that is
shared out, but I am unable to find a way of opening it in Evolution.
Any ideas?

hmm... if i remember correctly, in evolution 2.2.x, go to exchange view
and subscribe to the other user's folder ("Actions > Subscribe to other
user's folder"), then go to the particular view to access the folder you
have subscribed to.

cheers,
andre

--