Re: [Evolution] Problems with auto-pruning

On Tuesday 30 August 2005 11:01, you wrote:
dthacker9 cox net wrote:
Evolution 2.2.1   SuSe 9.3
Desired State:
All emails in mailbox "bb" (Big Brother Alarms") should be automatically
deleted 5 days after I've received them.  They are stale and have no
lasting value.

What I've done:
Created a filter "If date received is before 5 days ago" then "delete" on
"incoming"

What's happening:
Messages are never deleted.

that's because the messages aren't incoming (nor are they outgoing).
They're pre-filed messages. If you want to filter them, open the folder,
do Select All, and then select Apply Filters. That will filter them.

Jeff

That's unfortunate.  Is there a way to apply filters on exit?  I haven't seen
one in my exploration of the controls..

Dave Thacker