Re: [Evolution] Evol. 2.2.1.1 - Out of Office automatic reply

On Sun, 2005-08-28 at 22:41 -0400, awilliam whitemice org wrote:
you need Exchange... this is one type of feature which needs to be done
on the server (it can't work on the client)

I've posted the package at this URL:
http://thatitguy.com/downloads/outofoffice-1.0.tar.gz

What it does:
Gives a web page that IMAP users can log into and create/ update/ remove
an out of office message.

There is currently no Administrator functionality (to change other
people's messages etc.), although it would be *very* easy to implement.

If you add something to it (or correct an error - not that I ever make
those :), please send the changes back to me for inclusion in future
versions.

It basically consists of a single webpage, and config file snippets for
apache (if you're using a directory alias) and procmail (put
in /etc/procmailrc).  The procmail recipe is set up for Maildir delivery
- if you're using mbox, you'll need to modify the recipe slightly.
Rubin

--
Rubin Bennett
RB Technologies

temporary security deserve neither liberty nor safety"
  --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759