Re: list unsubscribe not working...

Ben Davis said:
I don't think the unsubscribe to the evolution list is working.. I
unsubscribed to this a long time ago and I'm still getting mail.  I
unsubscribed again yesterday and I'm still getting mail.  What's the
problem here?
getting list mail again.  Could the list administrators please take care
of this?

    /dwight
--
Dwight N. Tovey