gpg hash algorithm bug

GPG users,

I recently submitted a patch for bug 304415; I was wondering how
important people feel this is, and whether the patch is a suitable
workaround.

I'm not entirely happy off my own bat that it is the right solution, but
given that duplicating the setting in evolution itself is also not very
appropriate (and no good for 2.4 anyway), I was wondering what other
people thought.

Thanks,
 Michael

--
adfa(evolution-2.4:20087): gtkhtml-WARNING **: cannot find icon:
'stock_insert-url' in gnome