[Evolution] Annoying little problem in Evo 2.0.1

I've encountered an annoying little problem in Evo 2.0.1 (in SuSE Pro
9.2). Whenever I right-click on a message in my InBox and then click on
"Move to Folder," the folder list that appears in the window is frozen,
i.e. I can't select a folder to which to move the message. I have to
cancel, then repeat the same procedure. Second time around, it works. Is
there any way that I can fix this? TIA   Kelly
--
Kelly J. Morris <kjmlists comcast net>