Re: [Evolution] problem about bonobo activiation path

Jules Colding wrote:

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 16:23 +0800, Steven Zhang wrote:
Folks,
I got a hard problem about debug evolution on solaris x86.
I checkout code, and setup build environment. Also I export BONONO_ACTIVIATION_PATH=$HOME/evodist/lib/bonobo/servers

Spelling mistake:

 BONONO_ACTIVIATION_PATH
It's a typo. In my debug  machine, it is

BONONO_ACTIVATION_PATH=$HOME/evodist/lib/bonobo/servers.
Maybe it's caused by I don't specify the LDFLAGS, I will have another try by setting LDFLAGS

             ^