[Evolution] replying to sender when reply-to is set to a list

I am subscribed to severall mailing list where the reply to is set to
the list. In this way the default is that the reply is send to the list
and not to the sender. (I made this mistake severall times on this
list.)
I am also moderator on those lists, so if someone misbehaves, I have to
reply to them and not to the list. Is there a way to send a reply e-mail
to the sender instead to the reply-to?

--
Cecil Westerhof <CecilWesterhof xs4all nl>