Re: [Evolution] evolution connector for Sun java enterprise calendar server

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 11:49 +0800, Harry Lu wrote:
Yes. But  you might need to build for  yourself. You can checkout the
code from cvs.gnome.org. The module name is evolution-jescs.
    Harry

What is the likelihood of an iCal interface to Evo being implemented
any time soon?  Kinda like Sunbird.

In my case, it would be useful to be able to share an Evo-integrated
calendar with my wife.

Certainly, businesses/organizations that don't have (or want to
get rid of) Exchange would find it extremely useful.

coverup c wrote:

Does there exist one for linux?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the
votes decide everything."
Josef Stalin