Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.4 error message

that's the error from the server, so presumably it is detecting that you are sending that virus. Are you attaching files? Perhaps one of them contains the virus?

Jeff

eee nmt edu wrote:

All of my outgoing email appears to be blocked.  Whenever I try to send, I
get the error message

"Error while performing operation:
DATA termination response error: virus alert: BackDoor-CEB"

I presume this means that my Ximian Evolution 1.4.4 has detected a virus? If so how do I get rid of it?

Earl