Re: [Evolution] slow mail download

On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 19:36 -0500, Ben Miller wrote:
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find mention of
it in the archives. When checking any of my POP accounts, Evolution
takes a very long time to download mail, even if it's only two of three

You're probably using 'keep on server' right?  And the server doesn't
support UIDL.

messages. Other clients (Thunderbird, for example) don't seem to have
this problem. What can I do to resolve that? I'm running on Ubuntu,
Hoary Hedgehog 5.04.

Seriously, do you think we have the foggiest idea what that means?

Evolution version might actually be useful, but probably not in this
case (and we can get it from the headers anyway).