Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.5

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 09:43 +0200, Sachteleben, Mario wrote:
Dear all,

I have installed evolution 1.4.5 from Scientific Linux 3

was this Scientific Linux 3 distro in the field of archeology by any
chance? :)

Archeologists have been trying to find evidence that Evolution 1.4.5
even existed... I wonder what time period in history it existed in...
guess we'll have to wait for them to carbon date it :)

 distribution
(Red Hat). With this version I can connect to our exchange 2003 server
but only without ssl. Our server is able to get ssl request. What can I
do with the evolution 1.4.5 client to use him with ssl?

1.4.5 is ancient history and is no longer supported. At this point we're
only really supporting 2.2.x

Jeff