Re: [Evolution] Save all attachments problem

Or just hide it if there are no attachments, instead of taking up real
estate to say "No Attachment".

poc

On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 11:43 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
Could add a hidden environmental variable to turn it off, that's a
non-intrusive way to disable things like this.

Another hacky way to control it would be to add another psuedo-header to
the 'headers to display list', and only display it if that is set.  So
you can still control it through the ui, yet it is more or less hidden
to most users.  A new string is required though.