[Evolution] Exchange and smtp?

I just upgraded to 2.2.2. I've noticed that in my older version you could
specify different methods to send/recieve mail. ie - I could use exchange
to receive but send with smtps. Is there an option I'm missing in the
exchange settings, or has that functionality been removed?

I'm looking forward to the next stable release as well, as inline pgp
support will be great :)

Thanks all you great evolution developers.

Randy

http://www.frenzy.org
"Sed Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?" -Juvenal