[Evolution] Evo and Inline PGP - YEAH!! (read gnome 2.12 notes)

Was just reading the gnome-2.12 pre-release tour and came across the bit
about evolution.

Support for in-line pgp handling means I can now (or soon anyway) read
inline pgp messages sent fro thunderbird client without teaching the
users how to send messages to me as well as no needing to copy and paste
the message to a shell for gpg to parse.

yay!

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!