[Evolution] Weather calendar?

Hi!
I just downloaded evo 2.2.2 from debian experimental and I have
installed all the plugins. Now I have an entry in the calendars for
the weather, but I can't see any icon in the calendar and I can't find
where to configure it. I have enabled weather calendar in
'tools/manage plugins' and restarted evolution with after
-force-shutdown... and still I have just the tittle Weather in the
calendars view without anything else... Where can you configure the
calendar? Am I missing something?

Thanks!
/Nacho