Re: [Evolution] Adding entries to LDAP addressbook

In this case, however, setting the log level on the server to 2048 yields absolutely no information whatsoever. Its almost as if the problem is in evo or an evo misconfiguration, since the ldap server itself registers nothing at all.

So, to recap:

I try to add a new contact, and pick the ldap address book as the "Where", and everything gets greyed out. The LDAP server registers nothing that I can see.

Any thoughts on why I'm not able to add to the ldap server?