Re: [Evolution] Indication of new mail in Inbox

I would say it is either the fonts you are using, or some other font configuration.

Try choosing another font or theme perhaps.

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 07:32 +0200, Vaclav Hala wrote:
On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 10:03 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> this is hard-coded in there.

OK, but don't work in my Evolution. New message line in Inbox window has
the same font as unread. The folder with unread messages don't have bold
font too. Is this problem with used fonts?? Or some gnome settings??

	Thank You, V.Hala