Re: [Evolution] import adress book from thunderbird

On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 23:18 +0200, Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina wrote:
Hello,

Is there an automated way to import adress book from thunderbird?
I have hundreds of contacts and dont want to do it by hand nor one by
one... Any tip?

A more relevant question is if T-bird can do a mass-export to .vcf.

(Evo can do it, but it's in a "doh! why didn't I think of that"
kind of method.)

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

4 degrees from Vladimir Putin