Re: [Evolution] Importing from KMail -- Lost Messages

Just for everyones info, Rob sent me a test file which wasn't "working".

Infact, it did import every message, it is just that most messages are marked as deleted.

The messages in question have a X-Mozilla-Status header entry with bit 3 set, which the evolution importer reads a 'expunged', and translates into the evolution 'deleted' flag.

So the behaviour doesn't seem that unreasonable to me.

There is one blank message but that is already in the file as two "From " lines in sequence.