Re: [Evolution] Automating the inclusion of a "date" field when composing / replying to an email

To be honest, i've never, ever seen anything like this before.  It just looks like a bug to me, some random numbers at the top of the message (it isn't in a typical date format, and is locale specific to boot).

But currently there is no way to do anything like this, other than patching the source.