Re: [Evolution] Remove Attachments

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 02:28 -0700, Santiago Serebrinsky wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know if there's any way of removing an attachment from
an email, while keeping the text, headers, etc., exactly as in the
original email.

I found several other people wanting this, and also people using this in
other clients having the feature.

Is this the right place to ask for it?

Yep.  Its come up before, but its never been done (it could be an
EPlugin now).  I think the main issues are re-writing the mime part of
the message and the message headers.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>