Re: [Evolution] Re:

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 11:31 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

if you look at the email headers, you'd see that this didn't come from
someone at Ximian, it came from someone at IBM.

I'm guessing the "IBMXXXXX" is for someone's IBM computer, not for the
company they work at.

But, yeah, Bagle does do fake email addresses, so this isn't necessarily
a Ximian source. I saw it wending its way through your network, and
assumed it came from inside. My mistake.

~ESP