Re: [Evolution] export mailbox from kmail (1.7)

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 11:22, Raul Acevedo wrote:
Ok, down everyone, down...   :)

I would recommend asking KMail folks how to export to some common
exchange format, such as mbox, which Evolution will be able to import.
It's possible KMail already uses that format and you just need to find
the file locations.
I am actually alternating between evo and kmail because I cannot make up
my mind.
But I am using IMAP and the mail is on the server.
However, I just looked up the folder in to me its seems the content hsa
the same structures Inbox in Kmail and in Evo 1.4

Tom

Raul