[Evolution] Exchange Connector oddity

I'm trying to figure this out.  When clicking on the exchange button,
the left pane (that usually shows the folder tree) just has the title of
my exchange (MBI).  The right pane, where I would normally view the
messages, etc. has the tree view.  This leaves me with no way, that I
can tell, to view the messages on the exchange server.

Is this a known issue and is there a known fix?  Did I do something
stupid?  I'm using Evolution 2 from Gentoo's portage tree.

Attached is a screenshot demonstrating what I am describing.

--Mike