[Evolution] Evolution 2 rocks but I could not send encrypted s/mime mail

Hi all,

I've just installed Evolution 2 with Exchange Connector. It's running
very fine, I think now it makes some pre-cache or optimization, the
messages are listed and showed very fast!

Only one issue I've noted about Encryption Support, as you could see on
my Signature below, GPG runs OK for signing and encryption but when I
receive a mail with s/mime, the contact is added to "Contact
Certificates" tab, but I could not encrypt a NEW message to that
contact.

I've checked the trust checkboxes for both CA and Contact, but when I
try to send an email with "S/MIME Encrypt" checked, Evolution claims for
the certificate of the specified contact. What's wrong? Any comments
will be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Alexandre de Abreu, RHCE, LPIC-2