Re: [Evolution] filters not working

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 13:33 -0500, Patrick Tisdale wrote:
i have a filter setup to route all evolution list emails to a specific
folder.  does anyone know why it would not work?  the setup is very
basic.  it's set to move any email with [Evolution] in the subject to
the designated folder.  this is an exchange account.  i have several
other filters that are not working, some of which are tied to a pop
account.

they worked fine until i switched from redhat9 to gentoo, so i assume
there is something in my evo folder, which i copied from my redhat box.
I can only think the switching busted some of the settings, e.g. username changed or an incomplete backup (i.e. gconf data as well as ~/evolution).

The filters may need re-creating or fixing somehow.

evo 1.4.6
connector 1.4.7.2

any ideas?

thanks,