Re: [Evolution] Offtopic - Idiots with broken spam scanners/pop forwarders

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 15:51 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
Would the jerk with the broken mail system on *.internode.on.net please
unsubscribe from this list and/or take an axe to their mail system.

Rats - I read the headers off the wrong message.... My apologies notzed,
its not your system thats doing this, but someone else who I have now
got a proper ID for now, so will flame them privately.

        Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]