Re: [Evolution] Feature Idea:

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 18:41 -0400, Brad Warkentin wrote:
Rob,

> Not really, it's not the notification of new mail I was interested in,
> but the ability to have evolution iconofied with out taking up space
> in the window list, like gaim can do.

What window manager are you running? In KDE I can control which apps I
do not wish to see in the task bar, both when maximized and minimized.

metacity.  Will look into it.

--
Rob Brown-Bayliss

The reasonable person adapts to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt
the world to themselves. Therefore, all progress depends on unreasonable people.