Re: [Evolution] Can't set alarm reminder period

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 13:56 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
I like to have reminders 5 minutes before appointments by default.

However if, in Evolution 2.0.0, I set item in Settings->Calendar and
Tasks->General->Show a reminder... to 5 minutes, it always reverts back
to 15 minutes.

Just tried setting it in gconf-editor - that seems to work OK, but the
evolution GUI doesnt save a new value (but shows the right one).

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]