[Evolution] Migration to Evolution 2 in Debian experimental

Sorry for reposting this here from news://support-forums.novell.com/novell.support.ximian.evolution, but Iâve notice thing there go unresponded for several days, and Iâd like to take a decision ideally yet today.

I am running a mix of Debian testing, unstable and Gnome 2.8 from experimental.

I was already using Evolution before, and my ~/evolution has 112 MiB. When first running Evolution 2, it started migrating to ~/.evolution, but the migration progress status screen now doesnât refresh for several hours. Tried already restarting the process to no avail.

    Any tips, or should I downgrade to the version in Debian testing?

--
Leandro GuimarÃes Faria Corsetti Dutra     +55 (44) 3028 7467 ext34
Rua Guarani 361 ap 601                           +55 (44) 3025 6253