Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0.0

I have this same question. Running SUSE 8.2 pro right now with XD2 and
Evo 1.4.6. I see in the Evo Development channel that all the package
names are evolution1.5, but all the version numbers are 2.0 or whatever
else the required packages are supposed to be. Is that what we're
supposed to do? Or should we wait for Novell/Ximian to update Red
Carpet?