Re: [Evolution] problems migrating from evolution1.5 to 2.0

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 13:34 +0200, Paolo Ariano wrote:
Hi *
where can i find a FAQ or something about the migration ? I'm running
evolution 2.0 on a debian but:

i've imported (manually) all the mbox'es
i've imported the calendar
but the addressbook ? in my old evolution 1.5
directory /home/paolo/evolution/local/Contacts/ i've:
addressbook.db
addressbook.db.summary
create-initial
folder-metadata.xml

but no one is imported by evolution. I've also some problem to import
the filters for the mailing list.

thanks
paolo

PS the new evolution 2.0 seems to be really fatser, thanks

Paolo, IIRC, when I upgraded Evo from Sid's v1.4.6 to Experimental's
v1.5, apt-get did the migration for me.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment
by men of zeal, well-meaning, but without understanding."
Justice Louis Brandeis, dissenting, Olmstead v US (1928)