[Evolution] SSL certificates are not working in evo2

Hello

I've just installed evo2 on my debian box. Unfortunately, after i've added my rootCA and my workstation certificate to evo2 it fails to use it when sending e-mail (our SMTP server requires a cert from a client in order to send an e-mail). Evo2 fail to pass the cert, unline in mozilla mail which seems to work great.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

Thanks.

--
Andrei Mikhailovsky
Arhont Ltd - Information Security