[Evolution] Exchange connector

Does the new Exchange connector actually include MAPI support or is it
essentially just using a work-around to support calendaring, etc. with
Exchange?

Thanks!
Adam

This is not an offer (or solicitation of an offer) to buy/sell the securities/instruments mentioned or an
official confirmation.  Morgan Stanley may deal as principal in or own or act as market maker for
securities/instruments mentioned or may advise the issuers.  This is not research and is not from MS Research
but it may refer to a research analyst/research report.  Unless indicated, these views are the author's and
may differ from those of Morgan Stanley research or others in the Firm.  We do not represent this is accurate
or complete and we may not update this.  Past performance is not indicative of future returns.  For
additional information, research reports and important disclosures, contact me or see
https://secure.ms.com/servlet/cls.  You should not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect the purchase or
sale of any security or instrument, to send transfer instructions, or to effect any other transactions.  We
cannot guarantee that any such requests received via e-mail will be processed in a timely manner.  This
communication is solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential information.  We do not waive
confidentiality by mistransmission.  Contact me if you do not wish to receive these communications.  In the
UK, this communication is directed in the UK to those persons who are market counterparties or intermediate
customers (as defined in the UK Financial Services Authority's rules).