Re: [Evolution] how to upgrade evolution 1.4.6

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 11:50 -0400, Bill Pappas wrote:
I keep getting this error when I upgrade through red carpet for my rh9
client:

"No Ximian Products exist for your platform."

If I go through a mirror site, I download the RPMS, but nothing is
installed.
Did you install the rpm's too?
I am currently running evolution 1.4.6 with the Exchange Connector.

What am I missing?
If it isn't recognising rh9, either its been dropped (been a while since i used it, but last time i did it was fine), or somehow your system is messed up, e.g. /etc/redhat-release is missing or doesn't contain the right string.  My rh9 install contains:
"Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike)"

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"