Re: [Evolution] How to migrate from sylpheed to evolution?

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 10:07 -0500, Alex S Moore wrote:
On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 09:57, Hans-Georg Beyer wrote:
Hi,

I want to transform my stored emails from sylpheed format to evolution.
Is there a program/script what can do this automatically?

I do not know of a script, but Evolution works with mail in sylpheed
format.  Try creating an account with MH-format mail directories and
point to your sylpheed directory.  The Import function may even work,
but I have not tried it.

Sylpheed will also export to mbox format, I think.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of
vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion."
Dean William R Inge