Re: [Evolution] Evolution freezes every couple of minutes.

Run it in gdb and when it freezes, ctrl-c and type 'thread apply all bt'.

On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 12:09 +1000, Ivan Teliatnikov wrote:
Hi there,

I am running Evolution 1.4.6-3 on Debian Sarge. It hangs every couple of
minutes. The Debian Sarge running very well, properly configured and
patched in time. Evolution is the only software that does not work.

I tried to uninstall, re-export data, etc. It crushes. Could any one
suggest me how can I trace the source of the problem and submit a bug
report?

Thank you.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"