Re: [Evolution] Calendar still not syncing with palm pilot

Le jeudi 02 septembre 2004 à 01:23 -0700, Lonnie Borntreger a écrit :
Well, it appears that it was a problem in gnome-pilot on Mandrake
Cooker.  The latest update fixed the problem.  I guess if I had kept
building that from CVS also, it probably would have been fixed a long
time ago.  Oh, well, I guess now since I switched to the Mandrake built
Evolution, I can just let Frederic (the Mandrake maintainer) build it,
and I can do other things with the time I save by no longer doing daily
builds..... like use my Palm Pilot again.

It was a bug introduced in gnome-pilot 2.0.11 (not cooker specific)
which was breaking sync on all usb Palms expect original visor (which is
the one jpr tested before release :). I fixed it yesterday in cooker and
jpr will probably issue a new release with this fix very soon.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft