[Evolution] Where does the filters file live in evolution-2.0?

I've just upgraded from evolution-1.4 to 2.0 and have thus far been
impressed.  However, one thing which is driving me crazy is that 2.0
apparently doesn't look at/recognise my existing
$HOME/evolution/filters.xml.

I'd sucked it up and re-created this list (which isn't an easy task when
subscribed to dozens of mailing lists) on my desktop and all was good.
I just rsync'ed my new evolution 2.0 $HOME/evolution directory over to
my laptop and none of my new filters made their way over :(  If the
filters no longer live in the $HOME/evolution directory, where are they
now?

This also begs the question, what files/directories should be included
when creating backups?

Thanx!

Hans