Re: [Evolution] evolution junk filtering

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 13:52 -0400, Feel the [Fury] wrote:
hi, I just upgraded to evolution 2.0.2 and it seems there is a new junk
email filtering feature, but it does not seem to work...I enabled it in
the preferences, and when I saw no filtering, I created a filter rule
testing for junk and putting it into a junk folder...however, that did
not work either...all the junk mail still goes to my inbox...I now
created a manual junk filter, using words like "refinance" and
"mortgage" to filter it, but I would still like the learning filter that
this version of evolution was supposed to come with...thanks