Re: [Evolution] LDAPS with own CA cert not functional.

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 06:21 -0400, Thomas J. Baker wrote:
On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 18:27 +0200, Jan Mynarik wrote:
Now I'm sure that CA certificates from Evolution's certificate store are
not used in Evo's LDAP. Some Googling helped me to find a way how to get
Evolution running without this LDAP problem.

I launched evolution this way:
LDAPTLS_CACERT=<path to file PEM file> evolution

On Red Hat systems, I find that if you add the following line to
your /etc/openldap/ldap.conf file, it works:

TLS_REQCERT     allow

It will probably work on any openldap based system.

Actually, I tried to set TLS options in .ldaprc in my home directory but
didn't help. It worked only with ldapsearch tool.

Jan "Pogo" Mynarik

--
Jan Mynarik <mynarikj phoenix inf upol cz>