Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.0.x Odd Cursor Behaviour

sounds to me more like an X bug... or a broken mouse?

Jeff

On Sat, 2004-10-23 at 17:23, thelion wrote:
I've got the sae behavior. My cursor jumps all over the place. It seems
that when I move the cursor, the editor picks up where I just left. I am
wondering if there is a problem with updating the cursor position if the
mouse selects a position within the editor.

ope, just a normal desktop machine.