Re: [Evolution] Debian hang on 1.4->2.0.2 upgrade

Evo now runs with my migrated email, but seems to be unable to connect
to my IMAP or SMTP servers. I've edited the (successfully migrated)
account settings as well as deleted them and put them in from scratch
and told it to forget passwords, but I'm never prompted for a new
password and it will sit there Loading... and Scanning my IMAP server
without ever displaying anything (and outgoing mail sits in the Outbox).
Can I somehow force the password prompt?

Thanks,

Mike