Re: [Evolution] WebCal integration/OpenExchange

I'm trying to get Evolution 2.0 working with OpenExchange, and I'm at a
loss with this calendaring stuff. Outside of a Novell press release, I
haven't found an "OpenExchange Connector". Furthur, Evolution won't let
me access an ical page that requires authentication. So, how are people
integrating these two packages. If it's not possible, is there an Open
Source groupware package that does integrate with Evolution (and Outlook
as well)

http://www.opengroupware.org