Re: [Evolution] where is the summary gone?

On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 11:13 -0700, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
One of the nice features of 1.4 was the summary. Not so important, but I
liked to watch the weather of the cities around the world where my
friends live.
I don't see that in 2.0 or it least it's not turned on by default?

I asked the same question, way back, and the answer was: those
aren't groupware functions; use a dedicated app.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

Why I Hate Liberalism: They *make* us, via government mandate,
"save precious water" by using a low-flow toilet (even though I
live 7 blocks from the largest river in North America). And to
boot... now we need to flush the toilet 2 or more times per
"incident", _using_more_water_, or risk clogging it up.