[Evolution] Exporting address books

I am running FC3 test 3 with Evolution 2.0.2. I am attempting to create
a .csv file containing my address book. I was told that
/usr/libexec/evolution/2.0/evolution-addressbook-export
would do that.

the command
evolution-addressbook-export

produces vcard output correctly,

but
evolution-addressbook-export --format=csv

produces 1 blank line for each address book entry.

In both cases, a warning message is produced at the end of the run.
Here is the last vcard (I've deleted the personal information)

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong here??

thanks,

nbc

===== output ===
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
X-EVOLUTION-FILE-AS:def\, abc
FN:abc def
N:def, abc
TEL;TYPE=WORK;TYPE=VOICE:703-484-3225
EMAIL;TYPE=INTERNET:abc cisco com
ORG:Cisco Systems
X-EVOLUTION-LAST-USE:2004-06-24
X-EVOLUTION-USE-SCORE:1.012306
CATEGORIES:Business,Cisco
UID:pas-id-417415FF00000001
END:VCARD

**(evolution:22139):WARNING **:FIXME: wait for completion unimplemented